Caring for your 100% Organic cotton clothes
100% Organic cotton may shrink with washing (3 %) because it is not chemically treated. Therefore, please note further care instructions:
- for the first wash, it is best to use cold wash or maximum 30 ° C water temperature
- use a normal or mild detergent
- wash inside out
- wash with similar colors
- re-shape while damp
- preferable air dry or tumble dry - low heat
- can be ironed at medium temperature
- for cotton Muslin fabric and ribbed Jersey fabric we recomand max. 30 ° C
- for cotton Interlock fabric we recomand max. 40 ° C
- When washing please consider the environmental impact of the resources used.
Caring for your 100% Organic Merino wool clothes
Merino is a delicate natural yarn and needs to be handled carefully to ensure they last season after season.
- Hang your wool garments out for airing instead of washing them every time.
- If washing please turn your garment inside out and put in a protective wash bag, while washing with other clothes with zippers or small hooks, to avoid damage.
- Use an approved liquid wool detergent but do not use too much since overdosing won’t make your clothes cleaner. Do not use fabric softener.
- We recomand to wash at low temperature of 30°C or less. For washing machine, choose a wool or delicate cycle.
- Do not bleach or use stain removers, do not soak, do not use a rinse agent, do not tumble dry or dry clean.
- Pull the cloth into shape whilst it’s damp, and dry flat in the shade.
- Don’t wring, you can remove excess water with a towel and gently press to absorb the water.
- After washing you need to allow 2,5% shrinkage.
Please follow the care instructions on the label. We won’t take any responsibility for damaged clothing that customers have incorrectly washed or stored.